One of the things that may cause a person to worry much is the disturbing rate of losing hair. Your heart will surely hurt when you see strands of falling hair left on your pillow, scattered all over the bathroom while you shampoo, or on your brush. Most of us would definitely feel annoyed if these things happen, right? Normally, we will be thinking of how to control hair fall fast and effectively.
There are several natural remedies found that are very beneficial in treating hair fall. So, there is no reason for us to get so upset. Being aware of the helpful ways to control hair fall is the best step to do before we get ourselves into much problem. Below are the natural ways of doing it:
- Lettuce – Prepare a mixture of spinach juice and lettuce to help in the growth of your hair. Try to drink the mixture to half a litre every day for better results.
- Amla oil – Boil dry leaves of amla together with the coconut oil. This mixture is said to be a good hair stimulant to enrich the growth of your hair.
- Coriander leaves – Apply the extract of the green coriander leaves on your scalp. This is also a good way to control hair fall.
- Amaranth – Another helpful remedy is the application of the amaranth fresh-leaf extract. This will keep your hair softer and healthier.
- Mustard oil – Boil around 250 grams of mustard oil with henna leaves in a basin. Slowly pour down the henna leaves in the oil until it has burnt around 60 grams of the leaves. Filter it using a cloth and keep it well inside a bottle. Using this oil, massage your scalp to produce a lot of hair.
- Aloe vera – The juice of aloe vera is one of the best natural remedies to stop hair from falling. Rub down pure aloe vera gel directly on your head to prevent hair fall caused by dry, irritated scalp. The aloe vera stabilizes the pH level of the scalp. Massage the aloe gel to the head and leave it for a few hours before rinsing it with lukewarm water. For best results, do this procedure at least twice a week.
- Neem – Boil the neem leaves until the level of its water fall to half of the initial amount. Cool it after. Wash your hair using the mixture once in a week.
These natural remedies have been proven effective in dealing with hair fall. Thus, knowing these treatments will definitely teach you how to control hair fall whenever the problem arises. Just remember that in order to effectively manage hair fall, make sure that you also drink a lot of water to wash down the toxins and eat a well-balanced diet containing vegetables and fruits.