Fight it out with super foods that will help you win the game of aging skin. Your skin is very delicate and if you do not listen to it when there are tell-tale signs then matters will definitely go out of hand. As you grow old, your skin is not the same as it used to be.
Remember it is never too late to start talking care of your skin, even if you are just 15 or 50, you need to take care of the skin now! I don’t think only the over-the-counter products are sufficient to protect skin. You should make the skin healthy from the insides, which is why you have to concentrate on your diet the whole day.
Check out the super foods that are skin friendly
- Berries – get your hands on blueberries, strawberries, raspberries and cranberries. They are rich in antioxidants and promote cell growth and prevent skin diseases and contain lots of vitamin C.
- Dark Chocolate – eat it as you get good protection from harmful UV rays of the sun. it also has high antioxidant flavonols to reduce inflammation.
- Beans – add beans to your diet as they have fiber, antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, iron, vitamin B and also potassium.
- Fish– it contains omega 3 fatty acids that are good to protect you from various serious illnesses as well as having wonderful skin.
- Vegetables – leafy vegetables, contain antioxidants, zeaxanthin, lutin that protect you from UV rays.
- Avocado – the fruit contains vitamins, minerals antioxidants, folic acid that helps skin to stay youthful.
- Whole Grains – include oats, brown rice, and wheat as they have anti aging benefits and are loaded with vitamins and minerals.
- Nuts – contains protein, vitamin, mineral, potassium that help to prevent cell damage.
- Green Tea – generates new skin cells and has antioxidant power.
- Garlic – it acts as a great antioxidant and boosts skin cell growth.
Click Here For An Anti Aging Skin Secret Many Women Wish They Heard About Sooner!