Low self esteem in women can be attributed in many cases to how they feel about their own body. When it comes to body features that the majority of women complain about, breast size is far and away at the top of the list. Most women feel that they’re breasts are either too big, too tiny, too uneven, and too droopy. Ask just about any women about her breasts and she will most likely find something about them she hates.
In the world today with people posting selfies on social media, movie stars going under the knife, or air brushed supermodels on the cover on every magazine, women are feeling more insecure about their breasts. The reason for this frustration is because whenever you see breasts on magazines, movies, or television, they have been augmented so as to create the absolute perfect breast size. Not every can have the breasts of a celebrity, so if you find yourself always comparing the size or shape of your breasts to them you will always find something that isn’t right.
Start Learning to Love Your Body
In order to begin to love your breasts and your body, you really have to make a conscious effort to change the way you think. Here are some successful techniques to helping you to cultivate a more positive image of your breasts:
- Discover what a real set of breasts look like. The majority of natural women have sagging or lopsided breasts, where one might be distinctively different from the other. The image Hollywood is promoting is not real, it is a made up image that appeals to an audience who spend their money to see these stars. Most celebrities without work done have breasts that look just like all women.
- Stop comparing your breasts to every other woman you see. Chances are that you do not have an identical twin walking around on this planet, so stop thinking that your breast size must be exactly like those you see to make you happy.
- Begin looking for things about your body that you do love, and focus all your energy on being grateful for those body parts. Take a look at your long luscious legs, those full sexy lips, that tiny waistline, and realize somebody right now wishes they had your features. Look for clothing that enhances those body parts and focus on looking stunning rather than areas of the body you dislike.
- When you start to change the way you talk about yourself, your change the way you feel about yourself. Rather than focus on your breasts, take positive about all those other body parts that make you unique.
- Choosing the right bra can really help to transform the way your breasts look. Push-up bras and supportive bras are designed to give you that little extra help in shaping your body in a positive way.
Begin Taking Care of Yourself
To maintain a healthy body image, you will need to do a little more than simply tell yourself that you are in love with your body. The key to a healthy body lies in what types of food you put into your body. What the foods you eat, drink plenty of fresh water, and find the time to start exercising. When you do not consume enough water, your skin suffers from dehydration and ages more rapidly.
There are several ways to change the appearance of your breasts without having to go under the knife and pay for an expensive surgery. If you feel your breasts are too large, begin to exercise and lose weight. If your breasts are droopy, build up your chest muscles with cardio and tone them slowly each week. If the skin around the breast is loose, look for a firming cream to tighten those areas of skin. Make a conscious effort to wear clothing that shows off your best assets.
There are too many more important things to focus your energy on each day, let go of those feelings of inadequacy when it comes to your breasts. Learning to fall in love with your body when you dislike your breast size can be challenging at first, but after some effort your new healthy self image will have you beaming with confidence.