There are many women who wish they could have bigger boobs. The average natural bra size in the United States is a 34B. A lot of women wish that they had fuller breasts. It is important for them to realize that having smaller breasts is not the end of the world.
Women develop at different rates. Some girls start developing as young as seven or eight years old. Others do not start getting breasts until they are sixteen. More women are considering getting breast implants. However, there are risks. They include: asymmetry, pain, infection, and scarring. It may be best to do things that can make breasts appear larger.
Tips To Make Breasts Look Bigger
1) Make sure you are wearing the right bra size. Lingerie stores, such as Frederick’s of Hollywood, that sell lingerie will measure you for free.
Almost eighty percent of women are wearing the wrong bra size. Wearing the incorrect size will not allow you to accent the natural shape of your breasts. You can also use a tape measure to measure yourself so that you will have an idea of what you need when you go shopping.
2) Try padded or push up bras. There are padded bras that really can add a size or two to your current cup size. Push up bras can give breasts an added lift that makes them stand out. There are bras available that are padded and push up the breasts.
Other types of bras that work well are air or water bras. They move with the breasts and may be the most natural looking option under clothes. They are also extremely comfortable and are made with fabrics that feel great against the skin.
3) Purchase bra inserts. They are inserted into bras. They may be made of gel, foam or air. You can use more than one insert with each breast in order to get the look that is desired.
There are also silicone inserts that are placed directly on the breast. They are more expensive than the other type of inserts and they look natural.
4) Wear bras correctly. Make sure that the straps are not too tight or too lose. Straps that are too tight can be uncomfortable and can leave marks on your shoulders. Straps that are too loose may fall off your shoulders. Wearing the correct band size can give your breasts lift. A band size that is too big can cause breasts to hang down.
5) Wear clothing that make the breasts stand out. There are articles of clothing that can bring more attention to your breasts.
Try wearing shirts without sleeves during the warmer months. Shirts with asymmetrical necklines are another good option. Tighter fitting tops can really accentuate your curves.
Blouses with wide lapels or pockets over the breast will make it look like you have bigger boobs.
6) Research herbal breast enhancement methods. There are herbal breast enhancement methods that can actually make the breasts grow. Some are available in pill form while others are creams that have to be massaged onto the breasts. There are even breast enlargement gums that balance hormones in the body to make sure that the right levels of estrogen is being produced. Estrogen is required for fuller breasts. Using natural products is great because they do not have health risks that can be harmful to the body.
7) Do the right exercises. Exercising will not make your breast size double. However, there are exercises that can help to lift them. They involve strengthening the muscles beneath the bust. They help the breast become firmer and more shapely which contributes to a better appearance.
8) Don’t forget the simple tricks. There are simple tricks that can be used to make breasts appear larger. Try crossing the straps in the back. Improve your posture. Sitting up straight and standing tall while walking can help you appear shapelier. Makeup can also be used to give the illusion of larger breasts. This option only requires you to use makeup and brushes that you probably already own. Apply a slightly shimmery shade of bronzer that is two shades darker than your skin tone around the breasts. Another option is to apply blush to the skin in the middle of the tops of the breasts. Again, the shade should be one or two shades darker than what you wear on your face. The blush should be applied in a side to side motion.