Research has shown that 70% of women, who consider their breasts to be small, will undergo some type of breast enhancement surgery. However, instead of going this route, there is a safer, more cost-efficient method.
Women can choose to eat certain foods and herbs that will aid in the growth of their breasts. Used since ancient times, there are several herbs and foods that can be utilized to increase your overall breast size.
The most potent combination of herbal breast enhancement aids are:
- Fenugreek Seed
- Dong Quai Root
- Fennel Seed
- Kelp, and most importantly
- Pueraria Mirifica
Most of these herbs and foods contribute to the secretion of fluids that aid in breast growth. They also aid in the production of hormones that are instrumental in the growth of breasts. Often completely natural, these herbs and foods contain Vitamin-E, phytonutrients, magnesium, calcium, potassium, phosphorus and thiamine.
Importance of Phytoestrogens
Among the breast growth compounds found in each of the foods and herbs, the most relevant is phytoestrogen. Phytoestrogen is a phytonutrient that plays a significant role in your overall breast health, including preventing breast cancer and aiding in the growth of breasts.
In addition to the above, phytoestrogen helps prevent symptoms associated with menopause, like hot flashes and aids in the prevention of osteoporosis. Because they don’t alter your body’s hormone levels when ingested, phytoestrogen is a great alternative to hormone replacement therapy.
Compounds included in phytoestrogen include: lignans, isoflavones, stilbenes, coumestanes, quercetin and kaempherol.
Though the results may be slow to appear, there are a number of fruits, vegetables and herbs available that contain the nutrient.
- Fennel – Fennel is rich in estrogen. As a breast-enhancing herb it can be added to lotion and massaged into the breast. It can also be consumed by adding it to a herbal tea.
- Wild Yam – Widely considered a herbal aphrodisiac for couples because it increases stamina and energy along with sex drive, Wild Yam also enhances overall breast growth and increases breast milk production.
- Saw Palmetto – Saw Palmetto is a supplemental herbal extract that contributes to breast enhancement. Combined with other herbs, saw palmetto enhances breast size up to 30%, often resulting in fuller and firmer breast.
- Fenugreek – As a herb that contains phytoestrogen and diosgenin, Fenugreek produces a mastogenic effect that increases healthy breast tissue and enhances breast size.
Fruits and Vegetables:
- Beans – Soybeans are a significant source of phytoestrogen. Beverages containing soy, like soy milk, and alternatives to meat like veggie burgers and veggie-hot dogs, which often contain soy, are also significant sources of phytoestrogen. Additional beans that are good sources of phytoestrogen are: lentils, navy, pinto and kidney beans. Split green, yellow peas and hummus are also significant sources of phytoestrogen.
- Seeds and Nuts – Seeds and nuts like flaxseeds, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, almonds, chestnuts and pistachios are a promising source of phytoestrogen.
- Vegetables – Vegetables that contain phytoestrogen include: green beans, Winter squash, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, alfalfa sprouts, asparagus, carrots, bok choy, potatoes, green peppers and zucchini.
- Fruit – Dried prunes, raspberries, strawberries and peaches all contain phytoestrogen.
- Grain – An array of grains including wheat, oat, barley and rye are a good source of phytoestrogen. Brown rice, multigrain bagels and cereals, and breads rich in flax seed are also significant sources of phytoestrogen.
There are also several phytonutrient supplements on the market to aid you in getting a dose of the nutrient. To get the greatest benefits from breast enhancing foods and herbs, you should maximize your intake.
Ideally, breast-enhancing herbs should be ingested once every eight hours. Breasts tend to grow to their full potential when there is a consistent amount of herb relevant nutrients in your system.
When ingesting breast-enhancing herbs or foods, avoid drinking caffeine and carbonated beverages, as they will interfere with your body’s absorption of the herbs.
In light of the above, the easy alternative that thousands of women are opting for everyday, is the Breast Actives herbal treatment.