Each year there are approximately 300,000 women in the United States who choose to have breast augmentation surgery done. This means that a significant number of women are unhappy with their natural breast size. However, these women need to know that surgery isn’t their only option. There are also simple, yet effective exercises for breast size enhancement that can be done at home.
Understanding Exercises for Breast Size Enhancement
Breasts are mainly composed of tissue that doesn’t have any muscles in it, which accounts for their shape and size that can’t be altered via exercise. For this reason, the exercises that are recommended for breast enhancement work on your pectoral muscles that lie directly beneath your breasts. Regular exercise can firm up this area, causing your breasts to become perkier and thus look bigger.
The Top 5 Exercises for Breast Size Enhancement
Whenever you’re ready to start doing breast enhancement exercises there are 5 that you should really consider doing:
1. Wall-ups are a simple, yet highly effective, exercise. They are like push-ups but utilize the wall instead of the floor. Simply place yourself 2 feet away from the wall with your feet shoulder length apart. Place the palms of your hands on the wall with your arms bent. Now lean forward until your nose touches the wall and stay there for 10 seconds before repeating.
2. Flies will require a pair of dumbbells — 1 for each hand. Lay on an exercise bench with your arms stretched out so that they’re level with your shoulders and parallel to the floor. Slowly lift the dumbbells up over you so that they are close enough to touch before bringing your arms back to their original position. For best results, keep your arms straight except for a slight flex at your elbows.
3. Chest dips are done on an exercise dip bar. Herein you’ll want to grab onto the bars pulling your body upwards. Now incline your body slightly outwards so as to give your chest a little extra attention. Next, descend back to your original position while keeping your chest in the same forward position. You’ll want to do this exercise 20 to 30 times per day, everyday, in order to get the best effect.
There are also 2 different types of push-ups that work well here:
1. Rotation push-ups are a modified type of standard push-up. You’ll need to be on your toes and palms while keeping your body straight. Make sure to keep your arms shoulder-width apart, if not wider. Now bend your arms before straightening them again. Once you have done this you’ll want to raise your left arm and rotate your chest to the left. Do the same for your right side next.
2. Elevated push-ups take more effort but this is what makes them really impactful. The only way in which these push-ups are tweaked is by placing your feet on either a bench or a set of steps. You’ll still be on your palms and toes but your palms are flat while your toes remain elevated. Once you’re in this position you’ll want to bend your arms, bringing your body down as low as possible before pushing your body back upwards by straightening your arms.
Now that you know about the top 5 exercises for breast size enhancement you’ll be able to have firmer, better looking breasts. While this won’t increase your cup size, you’ll still see a major improvement in just a few months.
You can also augment this even further by using Total Curve, which is a natural breast firming gel.